Loving to Blog Again

Several years ago I created a blog titled Elena's Market to journal about decorating our newly purchased older townhouse and to introduce the talented interior vendors I found during the process. My main focus was on recycling and revamping older furniture and interior accents. About 12 months into blogging I found out the blog had been tampered with and copied, so I deleted it losing all previous post and voided the hard work that was put into it. I was discouraged about blogging for a while, but I've finally decided to dust off the grudges and get back into loving to blog again. So here I am, again on a blogging adventure, excited to share ideas for creating a serene home and the fabulous thrift finds and vendors I come across in the world of interior decorating. Welcome again to...

Comments

Popular Posts